MSM Great Wolf Lodge
August 11th - August 12th, 2017
All 6th-8th grade students are invited to join us on the Middle School Retreat at the Great Wolf Lodge on August 11-12. This is going to be a great time for the students to get away with other believers for a weekend before the Fall semester kicks off.
Richland Creek Sports - Flag Football and Cheer
August 21st - October 20th, 2017
Richland Creek Sports is excited to offer our upcoming Flag Football and Cheer season. Playing football with Richland Creek Sports is not only fun your child, but a great fit for your family! Our kids flag football and cheer programs conveniently fit into your family’s busy schedule with no travel teams and just a one-hour practice and one-hour game each week. Our practices and games will be high-energy and centered around developing the athlete as a whole person.
Coaches use practices and games to teach and build football skills while making sure the kids have fun. Kids will also learn teamwork and build self-esteem in our leagues making for a positive sports experience.
- $60 per child
Orientation / Evaluation
- Tuesday, July 25, from 6:00 - 7:00pm or Thursday, July 27, from 6:00 - 7:00pm
Practices / Games
- Practices :: Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:00PM on the lower field at Richland Creek Community Church
- Games :: Saturdays beginning with our K5 division at 9:00AM with all subsequent games beginning on the hour
- First Practice:: Practices begin on the week of 8/21/2017
- Season Opener:: 9/2/2017
- Awards Celebration:: 10/27/2017 at 6:30PM
Football Divisions (Based on the 2017-2018 School Year)
ALL FOOTBALL DIVISIONS ARE CO-ED
- 1st/2nd Grade
- 3rd/4th Grade
- If a child is more athletically advanced, he/she may request to "play up" in an older division. Requests must be approved by Tylor Warlop. Children will not be allowed to "play down" in a younger group.
Fall Seniors Retreat
October 23rd - October 25th, 2017
Join us as we take a trip to Ridgecrest Conference Center in the mountains of North Carolina. Trip includes deluxe motor coach transportation, 2 nights accommodation, 5 meals (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, and 1 lunch) at Ridgecrest; price also includes tickets to the Billy Graham Library.