Fall Seniors Retreat
October 23rd - October 25th, 2017
Join us as we take a trip to Ridgecrest Conference Center in the mountains of North Carolina. Trip includes deluxe motor coach transportation, 2 nights accommodation, 5 meals (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, and 1 lunch) at Ridgecrest; price also includes tickets to the Billy Graham Library.
November 18th, 2017
On November 18th, everyone is invited to join us for our 10th Annual Turkey Bowl. The Turkey Bowl is our annual flag football tournament for all 6th - 12th grade students in our community. There will be a Middle School Guys tournament, a High School Guys tournament, and a Girls tournament.
Richland Creek Sports - Basketball
January 8th - March 10th, 2018
Richland Creek Sports is excited to offer our upcoming Basketball and Cheer season. Playing kids basketball with Richland Creek Sports is not only fun your child, but a great fit for your family! Our kids basketball programs conveniently fit into your family’s busy schedule with no travel teams and just a one-hour practice and one-hour game each week. Our practices and games will be high-energy and centered around developing the athlete as a whole person.
Coaches use practices and games to teach and build basketball skills while making sure the kids have fun. Kids will also learn teamwork and build self-esteem in our kids basketball leagues making for a positive sports experience.
- Evaluations 12/4/2017, 12/05/2017 & 12/07/2017
- First Practice:: 1/8/2018
- Season Opener:: 1/20/2018
- Awards Celebration:: 3/16/2018
Basketball Divisions (Based on the 2017-2018 School Year)
- Kindergarten (5 years old) Co-Ed
- 1st/2nd Grade Boys
- 1st/2nd Grade Girls
- 3rd/4th Grade Boys
- 3rd/4th Grade Girls
- 5th/6th Grade Boys
5th/6th Grade Girls
- If a child is more athletically advanced, they may request to "play up" in an older division. Requests must be approved by Tylor Warlop. Children will not be allowed to "play down" in a younger group. Divisions may change based on number of children in each grade.