Camp Radiant (for girls)
June 26th - June 30th, 2017
Attention all rising 1st-5th grade girls...camp is back! Formerly known as Girl Talk camp, Camp Radiant is an exciting opportunity for girls to grow in their relationship with Christ. Get ready for fun, laughter, and excitement as we gather together to explore what the Bible says about radiating the love of Christ to the world (Matthew 5:16)
This camp will run Monday through Friday from 9 am to noon each day. Drop off will begin each morning at 8:45 am in the Family Life Center Foyer.
Parents/Guardians: Please make sure you register your camper, and not yourself, as you complete the registration. Failure to do this may mean a delay in processing and check-in at the camp.
Please note: To be guaranteed a camp t-shirt, campers must be registered by June 1
For more information, contact Kim Mayor: email@example.com
Families wishing to register 3 or more kids in their household, please send an email before registering to receive important information about discounts for large families.
Richland Creek Sports - Flag Football and Cheer
August 21st - October 20th, 2017
Richland Creek Sports is excited to offer our upcoming Flag Football and Cheer season. Playing football with Richland Creek Sports is not only fun your child, but a great fit for your family! Our kids flag football and cheer programs conveniently fit into your family’s busy schedule with no travel teams and just a one-hour practice and one-hour game each week. Our practices and games will be high-energy and centered around developing the athlete as a whole person.
Coaches use practices and games to teach and build football skills while making sure the kids have fun. Kids will also learn teamwork and build self-esteem in our leagues making for a positive sports experience.
- $60 per child
Orientation / Evaluation
- Tuesday, July 25, from 6:00 - 7:00pm or Thursday, July 27, from 6:00 - 7:00pm
Practices / Games
- Practices :: Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:00PM on the lower field at Richland Creek Community Church
- Games :: Saturdays beginning with our K5 division at 9:00AM with all subsequent games beginning on the hour
- First Practice:: Practices begin on the week of 8/21/2017
- Season Opener:: 9/2/2017
- Awards Celebration:: 10/27/2017 at 6:30PM
Football Divisions (Based on the 2017-2018 School Year)
ALL FOOTBALL DIVISIONS ARE CO-ED
- 1st/2nd Grade
- 3rd/4th Grade
- If a child is more athletically advanced, he/she may request to "play up" in an older division. Requests must be approved by Jonny Peters. Children will not be allowed to "play down" in a younger group.